Director of Marketing
Job Title: Director Recruitment Marketing
Division: Student Affairs
Reports to: Vice President of Strategic Enrollment Management
Reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Enrollment Management, the Director of Marketing oversees the planning, execution, and continuous improvement of recruitment marketing, branding and strategic enrollment management process in support of university-wide enrollment goals. The Director works closely with the Vice President to strategize, plan and execute multi-channel marketing efforts designed to support recruitment business goals, priorities and trade-offs.
The Director has a comprehensive understanding of multi-channel marketing and integrated communications strategies/campaigns to optimize reach, constituent engagement, and the attainment of aggressive student enrollment goals. The Director contributes to the areas of researching, conceptualizing, producing, publishing, and measuring effective traditional and digital marketing and communications and participates in other recruitment and enrollment activities as assigned. The Director is analytical, action-oriented, and data-savvy, and has strong knowledge in marketing analytics as well as enrollment management analytics.
- Works closely with the Vice President of Strategic Enrollment Management to develop and implement a sophisticated and sustained multi-channel marketing and communication plan aimed at several internal and external constituents.
- Supervises and oversees recruitment marketing staff at Rowan University.
- Meet regularly with division senior leadership as well as groups external to the division to promote knowledge sharing as well as to provide briefs on work progress.
- Develop a comprehensive marking plan to achieve enrollment goals for undergraduate admissions.
- Strong knowledge and experience in project management principles and their practical application in business practices.
- Experience in integrating social media and other web efforts into the broader communication plan for the University.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, multi-channel marketing plan.
- Oversees annual communication planning, analyzes and reports on relevant data, and adjusts and recommendations accordingly.
- Continues to expand and enhance the Office’s social media reach; employs new and creative tactics for engaging with our prospective student population and their influencers.
- Serves as the office’s liaison to the Office of University Relations.
- Experience in developing content strategy/campaigns, with a content team, aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Experience in the development of strategies/campaigns and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, web presence, and other marketing vehicles.
- Strong background in statistics, statistical modeling, and implementing statistical analysis into day-to-day business practices.
- Establishes, maintains, and builds upon relationships with internal (Deans, department chairs, campus partners, etc.) and external stakeholders (parents, guidance counselors, etc.) in support of our enrollment goals.
- Performs data-driven analyses of all aspects of recruitment and prospective student and influencer interactions, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Integrate new and emerging technologies into the business practices of recruitment marketing.
- Utilizes established and new tools for analytics and determining return on investment associated with digital and traditional marketing and communications and creates reports for further review and action.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, support, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least two (2) years of direct supervisory experience with professional staff
- At least two (2) years of direct experience developing and managing multi-channel marketing and communication plan, including, but not limited to managing a multi-subdomain web presence
- Masters in related field (Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute experience on a year for year basis.)
- Ability to work in diverse settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think independently
- Staff supervision and development experience
- Data management and data analysis experience.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience in revenue focused marketing.
- Demonstrated experience managing large scale projects.
- Knowledge of Banner and Slate.
- Knowledge and experience in the Slate CRM system.
Advertised: Jan 20 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Feb 3 2021 11:55 PM Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Public Relations & Advertising Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro