Half-time Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach
Job Summary/Basic Function
Assist Head Men’s Soccer Coach in performing any or all duties related to recruiting academically qualified student-athletes, scheduling, scouting, conditioning, advising student athletes in academic matters related to enrollment and educational progress, generating revenue and other assigned duties.
Contract renewed on annual basis.
- One year successful experience coaching at the club, high School, college, or professional level.
- Playing experience at the collegiate level.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Commitment to academic and athletic excellence of student’s.
- Ability to work with student-athletes of diverse cultures, racial and ethnic groups.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Successful interview and three background checks.
- Three references.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and recruiting.
- USSF D License or equivalent.
- Experience playing at the professional level.
- Experience in conducting camps and clinics.
Special Instructions to Applicants