The Department of Molecular & Human Genetics is seeking a qualified candidate whose responsibilities include methodologic development to apply advanced statistical techniques to a number of areas in genomics. The selected Instructor will work on extension and refinement of a method developed in the lab of Dr. Chad Shaw for locus heterogeneity in Mendelian disease. The selected candidate will work on single cell RNAseq and multiomic association study using hematologic data. Additionally, the Instructor will begin work on a grant submission for human subject platelet research using recently developed RNAseq data, and for this work they will develop new statistical approaches to detect novel exons and platelet specific RNA isoforms.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston