Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor
The Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking a qualified physician to provide coverage for patient care for Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Texas Children's Hospital ERs. This is a critical piece of the clinical service that
will help maintain coverage within the Emergency Center. The physician is expected to demonstrate competency in following areas:
- Productivity needs to meet or exceed standards as set by the Department.
- Keep up with continuing medical education as per college and section requirements.
- Renewing and meeting all required licenses and certification requirements.
- Familiarize with EPIC- electronic medical records and document all patient encounters as needed.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner so that billing and other administrative tasks can happen smoothly to ensure a robust operational system.
- Maintaining credentialing at all times to ensure practice is not interrupted.
Minimum Education: M.D. or equivalent
Minimum Licensure: Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.