Nursing Program Assistant
Priority consideration will be give to applications received by February 5, 2021.
Olympic College is seeking a Program Assistant to support its nursing programs. If you wish to join a team that is dedicated to student-centered learning, closing achievement gaps, supporting diversity, and social justice learning opportunities we would love to hear from you.
This position will work in the Nursing Program Administrative office in Bremerton. The Program Assistant position is versatile and handles a wide range of duties from accurate data analysis and entry, answering student questions about the Nursing Programs, and supporting faculty. The Program Assistant will assist with meeting the requirements for the Department of Health (DOH), Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission (NCQAC), and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Evaluation (CCNE).
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Nursing Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton