University of Idaho
Administration & Faculty Assistant
Division/College: College of Law
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $15.94 per hour or higher depending on experience and education
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position provides and maintains faculty support operations, provides administrative support, and helps perform fiscal processes within the College of Law and is located in Boise.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience working in an academic setting or general office providing administrative support.
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, email software and centralized computer information systems.
- Working knowledge of Banner modules and/or Chrome River software
- Enjoy customer service and diversified daily routine.
- Ability to interact with diverse individuals in a clear, concise and positive manner; to communicate effectively orally and in writing; to listen carefully and patiently and ask clarifying questions.
- Ability to take initiative to plan and complete assigned projects; recognize errors and solve problems to make improvements short and long-term.
- Experience working in a higher education or legal setting.
- Strong working knowledge of effective use of email and etiquette considerations.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002693P
Posting Date: 01/15/2021
Closing Date: 2/4/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.