Coordinator, Business Operations
Provide support to the department by processing purchasing orders, managing travel, maintaining calendars, and composing correspondence.
- Prepare and process purchasing orders.
- Manage domestic and international travel in the travel management system (Concur).
- Compose formal and informal correspondence including, but not limited to, creating and formatting presentations.
- Calendar scheduling and maintenance.
- Assist with timekeeping.
- Submit expenses for reimbursement.
- Inspect and troubleshoot shared department equipment. Facilitate service calls as needed.
- Provide additional support to faculty members as needed.
- Assist with on-boarding.
- Assist with Credentialing with all entities that EM is associated with.
- Vacation approval/denial.
- Maintain EM contact lists and EM rosters.
- Identify and anticipate roadblocks in on-boarding process and resolve.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.