Under the general direction of the Director of Admissions, the Admissions Recruiter represents the School of Pharmacy, Notre Dame of Maryland University by making presentations at on-campus and off-campus functions, various recruitment events, managing application processing and interview days. Other duties will include:
- Provide counseling and detailed information to potential students at all stages of the recruitment cycle and admissions application review.
- Develop programs to increase interest, prospect tracking, recording inquiry and applicant data.
- Coordinate recruitment programs assisting potential students, carry out day-to-day assignments that affect the School of Pharmacy’s recruitment goals, and provide oral presentations to request schools/colleges, communities and parents.
- Host prospective students in admission counseling appointments, maintain a prospect list and prepare reports reflecting recruitment efforts including statistical and trending information.
- Conduct recruiting visits to pre-selected high schools, community colleges and four year colleges/universities.
- Manage all School of Pharmacy social media content; identify new social media outlets and track social media reach..
- Coordinate placement of ads in feeder school’s newspapers, etc.
- Support initiatives for pre-pharmacy students at Notre Dame as designated by the Director of Admissions and/or School of Pharmacy pre-pharmacy advisor.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree and valid driver’s license, with one to two years of recruitment in college/university setting. Candidates need strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with a variety of people including professionals and college students. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects. Attention to detail, accuracy and timely completion of assignments are essential. Familiarity with recruitment/admissions data management systems, including Microsoft Office. Normal office environment. Some overtime may be required, including travel to recruitment fairs. Attendance at School functions outside of normal business hours may be required.
Additional Information :
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in offering equal access to its educational programs and activities or with respect to employment terms and conditions on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or protected veteran's status. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Greg FitzGerald, Chief of Staff, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5109.
For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources at 410-532-5898 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Notre Dame of Maryland University is an EEO/AA employer.
All applicants must submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary requirements
- Contact information for three professional references
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Human Resources Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore