Workforce Development Research Analyst
Olympic College is recruiting to fill a part-time Workforce Development Research Analyst position. This position operates under the direction of the Dean for Workforce Development & Basic Studies and works with college and identified state and community partners. Regularly attends local and regional workforce and economic development meetings and events to identify emerging needs and the relevance of the College’s existing portfolio of professional-technical programs. Under general direction perform independent research, feasibility studies, and other program development activities for potential new instructional programs that advance Workforce Development & Basic Studies and Olympic College initiatives.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Humanities Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Ethnic & Multicultural Studies Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Women's & Gender Studies Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton