Manager of Recruiting & Admissions for Capital Seminary & Graduate School
Job Title: Manager of Recruiting & Admissions for Capital Seminary & Graduate School
Employee Type: Professional Staff
Status: Full Time
This position exists for the purposes of providing leadership and administration of the recruitment and enrollment needs for all Capital Seminary & Graduate School programs.
- The desire to grow, develop, and mature, both spiritually and professionally.
- The ability to create and maintain a Christian professional atmosphere in all internal and external relationships.
- A spirit of cooperation and willingness to serve others.
- The ability to handle highly confidential matters in a mature and professional manner.
- A professional appearance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Experience leading and managing others and administering department processes
- Experience in recruitment and admissions within a higher education context required
- Demonstrated experience in a professional multitask environment
- Experience in non-profit educational environment helpful
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and delegating when appropriate
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency and experience with customer relationship management platforms preferred
- Self-starter and able to handle confidential matters
- Capacity to function well in a high-paced environment, and flexible to adjust as needs arise
- Interest in marketing, communication, student recruitment, and the adult learner
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, particularly with adult learners and comfortable interacting with community business leaders, pastors, and alumni
- Service-oriented with excellent customer service, and passionate about adult learners with a desire to help them achieve their academic, professional, and personal goals
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to work independently and creatively
- Capability of effectively developing interdepartmental relationships in order to achieve organizational goals
Duties/Responsibilities: Director Role
- Lead a team that designs and implements all recruitment and admissions functions for Capital Seminary & Graduate School
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new staff to support the recruiting and admissions needs
- Oversee the daily workflow of recruiting and admissions for Capital Seminary & Graduate School
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations for recruiting and admissions staff
- Serve as internal liaison with other departments to enhance communication and working processes related to Seminary and Graduate enrollment
- Assure recruiting and admissions efforts are done with excellence, integrity, and proactively
Promotion of the College
- Plan, promote, and run information sessions
- Assist in the planning of special days for prospective students to visit
- Represent LBC | Capital at selected recruiting events
- Assist in strategizing of feeder schools, churches and establish procedures to service those institutions
- Assist in planning of trips to other institutions to recruit transfer students
- Work with the Marketing department and VP of Seminary & Graduate Education to identify and build lead generation initiatives
- Work with the Marketing department and VP of Seminary & Graduate Education to identify and build relationships and partnerships toward lead generation
- Guide prospective students to the point of applicant
- Study and become educated about Capital programs, so as to speak and answer intelligently about them
- Cultivate a desire in prospective students to attend LBC | Capital
- Recruit students for Seminary and Graduate programs in all locations with targeted goals
- Communicate and follow-up with prospective students/applicants on a consistent basis
- Use lead information collected through other websites to actively recruit students
- Speak with “walk-ins” and other prospective students pursuing a degree
- Respond to phone calls, emails & web inquiries
- Make outbound connections with prospects in the recruitment funnel
- Host prospective students and families by scheduling interviews and touring campus
- Develop marketing and recruiting strategies toward connecting with quality mission-fit students
- Seek out opportunities to engage and meet prospective students by participating in various recruiting events locally, regionally, or nationally
- Develop and implement recruitment activities and yield strategies to attract prospective students to the Campus and meet the enrollment needs of LBC | Capital
- Use information from pastoral references, other student references, and lists of local churches found in national denominational lists to cultivate relationships with pastors/staff at those churches, to create additional recruiting opportunities.
- Receive and process applications for admission.
- Guide students from applicant status to accepted and matriculated student
- Contact students to request admissions documents
- Assist with filing incoming admissions documents
- Apply documents to student’s records
- Follow up with students as documents are received and processed
- Inform students of impending deadlines
- Assist students in initial course selection and registration as necessary and/or refer students to academic advisors when necessary.
- Gain an awareness of the various procedures necessary for student success at LBC | Capital in order to best serve adult learners
- Prepare monthly recruitment reports
- Maintain prospective student database in CRM & Nexus Student
- Participate in review of marketing materials
- Learn and test new recruitment strategies – training as needed in best recruitment practices
- Compile, assess and interpret student data, event outcomes, recruitment trends, market area trends and report findings to VP of Seminary & Graduate Education
- Perform other duties as assigned
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following: cover letter; resume; and spiritual testimony to email@example.com.
Apply for Manager of Recruiting & Admissions for Capital Seminary & Graduate School
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly