Director for Enrollment Services and Financial Aid
If you can see yourself at an institution that which encompasses professional and liberal arts programs, Cazenovia College may be the place for you. Located in the historic lakefront village of Cazenovia, New York, 19 miles southeast of Syracuse, Cazenovia College is ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best baccalaureate colleges in the North.
The Director for Enrollment Services and Financial Aid is the key manager in the Enrollment Services Center, which includes providing customer service to students, faculty and administration.
Working closely with the Admissions Office, the director also oversees financial aid packaging and reporting, coordinates distribution of financial aid funds from different organizations/agencies, participates in recruiting events, and coordinates office training.
- Master’s degree
- 10 years of experience in higher education, at least 4 years in financial aid
- Experience working in a records and registration office
- At least 4 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Works with senior staff, faculty, and administrators in supporting enrollment, retention and completion strategies.
- Supervises the Enrollment Services Center (Financial Aid, Student Records and Registration, and Student Accounts).
- Responsible for office expense budget.
- Work with Informational technology department to develop reports.
- Supervision and training of staff.
- Participates in day-to-day operations of the Enrollment Services Center.
- Responsible for administration of $30 million of student financial assistance.
- Responsible for reporting and compliance of all state, federal, NCAA, and institutional financial aid programs.
- Working with external auditors regarding the Single Audit.
- Counsel students and parents as needed.
- Support the Admissions office with recruiting events.
- Responsible for all components of annual financial aid set up in the ERP software.
- Supervises the certification of VA benefits.
Candidates from historically underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. Please submit electronically the cover letter, resume and names of three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Nickerson Street
Cazenovia, New York 13035
Apply for Director for Enrollment Services and Financial Aid
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly