CGHS - Enrollment Representative
A.T. Still University's College of Graduate Health Studies (ATSU-CGHS) is seeking an Enrollment Representative on the Kirksville, Missouri, campus or the Mesa, Arizona, campus. This position reports to the Director of CGHS Online Admissions. The Enrollment Representative will be responsible for counseling, advising, and facilitating the enrollment for qualified students into ATSU Online degree programs, and for making certain the student is qualified and able to be successful in the process from inquiry to completed application. The Enrollment Representative is held accountable for recruiting applicants into CGHS online programs and is responsible for the applicant from the point of inquiry (Lead) to and through the completion of the program application. The Enrollment Representative will also be responsible for meeting or exceeding admissions metrics, dial outs, talk time, etc.
Major Job Duties
- Conduct screenings of approximately 600-700 applicants per year, assessing their eligibility into the University.
- Formulate weekly, monthly, and annual admissions goals with supervisor approval, submit daily updates.
- Remain knowledgeable on current admissions requirements for eligibility, be a specialist of CGHS programs.
- Counsel applicants on CGHS academic requirements.
- Assist prospective students through admissions information material.
- Support prospective students through answering questions, overcoming objections, providing information.
- Support students while completing their application process.
- Promote and establish special events to include, but not limited to online recruiting events.
- Interview approximately 600-700 applicants and prospective students annually.
- Supervise and coordinate online student ambassadors to include: scheduled meetings, upkeep of online ambassadors points, analyze needs of prospective students to organize and supervise communication, coordinate requests for special events.
- Engage in other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Relationship building, sales and marketing skills, professional phone demeanor, motivation, dedication, and basic computer skills are required.
- Must be energetic, a quick thinker, people oriented, friendly, customer service oriented, patient, adaptable, and self-motivated.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a high aptitude for learning new tasks.
- Previous phone sales, online recruitment experience, and/or customer service experience is required.
- A high school diploma plus one year of college is required.
- A four year college degree in business, marketing, education, communications, or a related field is preferred but ambition and extensive experience in admissions/enrollment/sales positions outweighs college.
Interested candidates should complete this online ATSU application and submit a letter of interest and a CV/Resume.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville