Executive Director of Admissions and Recruitment
About Bay State College
Bay State College is a private career-focused college founded in 1946 in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston. With a mission to prepare students for successful careers and global citizenship through academic rigor and individualized support. Bay State College seeks candidates who will be leaders in fulfilling that Mission.
The Executive Director of Admissions and Recruitment who can motivate and inspire a team of recruiters charged with growing enrollment. The successful candidate should have a track record of successfully growing enrollment and have a clear command of the recruitment and admissions cycle. The Executive Director of Admissions and Recruitment is responsible for the management of admissions recruiters, as well as the recruitment of both domestic and international students. The Executive Director serves to ensure that each student completes the life cycle of the application and enrollment process. The Executive Director of Admissions and Recruitment will report directly to the Dean of Enrollment.
- Manage all aspects of admissions training, including product knowledge, prospective student outreach plans, and observations.
- Manage operating procedures that assure supervised staff have clear recruitment goals and defined responsibilities and are given the resources to be successful through a training, performance tracking and regular personnel reviews.
- Deliver to senior leadership key metrics with analysis that includes conversion rates on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Create, execute, and monitor a coordinated outreach plan that includes extensive outbound calls, texts, and emails related to student recruitment and advisement.
- Review application credentials from students and make acceptance decision recommendations to the Dean of Enrollment.
- Using Slate, manage and input daily activities, pull reports and determine the needs for student applicant
- Participate in, and frequently run, STITCH meetings, as well as managing reports.
- Manage on-campus and phone interviews with prospective students.
- Collaborate with Financial Aid to ensure students are packaged accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Dean of Enrollment, developing and maintaining relationships with international organizations, as well as ESL and international school counselors/advisors.
- Serve as the liaison between the Department of Admissions and the Office of Student Affairs (Dean of Students) in all matters relating to SEVIS compliance, initial I-20 issuance and additional matters as deemed necessary to the success of international students.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create and maintain student-focused content on all communication platforms including the website, social media, print materials, etc.
- Hire and train all Admissions personnel as necessary.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred, with 5 years’ experience in higher education or relevant job experience meeting/exceeding
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment working effectively both independently and as a team
- The ability to problem-solve and follow through on
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with prospective students and families, as well as the campus community.
- The ability to manage highly confidential information with patience, discretion, tact, and a keen eye for detail while working with people from a wide variety of
- Certified DSO (preferred), with an understanding of Federal Non-Citizen Visa guidelines and compliance processes, as well as SEVIS rules and
- Demonstrated computer skills, and proficiency with MS Office Suite software programs, including presentation
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Slate.
- Experience using a student information system, preferably CampusVue.
- Bilingual language is a plus.
- Supervision is required.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 to 15 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Stooping and bending the body downward and forward.
- Normal office conditions. Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day. May require travel to other locations occasionally.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Floating and Birthday Holiday
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Personal Days
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
Bay State College is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Education Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Education Administration & Leadership Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Executive Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston
- Executive Directors Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boston