Director of Clinical Education/Faculty - Department of Physical Therapy
This individual serves as the Co-Director of Clinical Education (DCE) in the entry-level DPT program and thus holds a leadership role within the department. The primary function as Co-Director is to maintain and develop the robust clinical education portion of the DPT curriculum. This is a full-time, 12-month non-tenure track position for a Co-Director of Clinical Education and member as a core faculty in the Department of Physical Therapy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include co-administration of the DPT clinical education program, clinical faculty development, graduate student advisement, instruction within one’s area of expertise and interest, community outreach, engagement in scholarly activities, and service on committees at the department, school, and/or university levels.
- Qualified applicants must have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with students, academic and clinical faculty. Applicants must have knowledge of the CAPTE Standards and Required Elements for a clinical education program. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of fulltime clinical experience as a physical therapist. Preferred candidates should have 3 years of administrative, supervisory and/or clinical education experience. Preferred candidates will also possess an earned doctoral degree upon hire however those with a post-professional master’s degree will be strongly considered. Candidates who do not possess a terminal degree (PhD, EdD, ScD) will be expected to pursue a terminal degree.
Licenses and Certificates:
- Qualified candidates must hold, or be eligible for, NJ State PT licensure
- Credentialed as a Physical Therapy Clinical Instructor
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Other Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Physical Therapy Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange