Faculty with Expertise in Human Anatomy- Department of Interprofessional Health Sciences and Health
The School of Health and Medical Sciences (SHMS) at Seton Hall University invites applications for a twelve-month, open rank faculty position in the Department of Interprofessional Health Sciences and Health Administration’s beginning July 1, 2021, subject to budgetary approval. This interprofessional faculty position interfaces with graduate students from our entry-level Physical Therapy (DPT), Physician Assistant, Athletic Training, and Occupational Therapy programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is an interprofessional position which involves teaching of Gross Anatomy and other related competencies (i.e., human anatomy lab with dissection). Responsibilities include teaching on-campus and online graduate courses, conducting research, applying for grants, mentoring and advising graduate students, and participating on committees at the department, school, and university levels. The faculty member will work and collaborate with multiple clinical programs using the new, state-of-the art Gross Anatomy Laboratory and supervise clinical adjunct faculty. Additional responsibilities may likely include PhD dissertation committee directorship and mentorship, additional teaching in other professional entry-level programs as well as community outreach.
- Qualifications for the position include an academic doctorate (PhD, EdD, ScD) with some expertise in anatomy. Applicants with additional teaching experience in Physiology and other health-related programs will be seriously considered.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Occupational Therapy Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Other Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange