Senior Coordinator, Business Operations
Provide support to the Executive Director of the Anatomy & Willed Body Program by performing general administrative duties, coordinating financial and business processes, processing personnel related transactions, and liaising with central departments.
- Perform general office duties: order supplies, prepare correspondence/forms, organize mail, assist visitors, and manage phone calls/messages.
- Process personnel related transactions in SuccessFactors. Coordinate with Human Resources as required.
- Submit positions for approval through the position management process.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Responsible for initiating bank deposits.
- Monitor financial activity by compiling, reviewing, and reconciling financial accounts.
- Review expenditures from fund sources to verify accuracy, need, and compliance.
- Coordinate department meetings, events, retreats, and other functions.
- Maintain Donor databases.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with the public, especially donors and families at sensitive times.
- Ability to pay attention to detail required.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Will handle confidential files/ HIPPA.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston