Research Coordinator II
The section of Gastroenterology & Hepatology is looking to hire a Research Coordinator II to coordinate day to day research projects for Dr. Mohamed Othman's grants & clinical trials.
- Interview, screen, and recruit patients for multiple ongoing clinical trials.
- Initiate and maintain IRB protocols.
- Work closely with research monitors on study regulations.
- Manage and mine patient database, present to PI weekly and match patients for active trials.
- Collect and maintain paperwork, including patient consent form.
- Provide detailed patient information for study, including scheduling for follow-ups.
- Maintain regulatory IRB documents for study.
- Order research supplies.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Experience Required: One year of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
- Preferred: previous publications.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.