WEI Grant Support Assistant - PT Flex
Posting Number S01336 Position Title WEI Grant Support Assistant - PT Flex Internal Position Title Department Lakeshore Campus Position Type Part-Time Flex Job Family Part-Time Flex Job Summary
This position is responsible for assisting the WEI Grant Coordinator with registration of students, data entry into various databases, monitoring and updating student records, and other clerical duties assigned.
This position is grant funded and will end on June 30, 2021.
The College of Lake County ( CLC ) is a comprehensive community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths for our students by offering exceptional learning experiences.
The college is widely recognized for student success, business and community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni. Long-known as an employer of choice in Lake County, CLC was ranked #15 on the Forbes list of Top 100 Employers in the State of Illinois for 2019.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Customer service experience
3. Proficient computer skills (typing, emailing, conducting web searches)
4. Ability to multitask
1. Working knowledge of excel and power point
Posting Date 01/13/2021 Closing Date Expected Start Date Special Instructions Summary
- This is a part-time flex position and employment shall be on an at-will basis, the duration of which shall be in accordance with the needs of the College of Lake County.
- Part-time flex employees are not eligible to participate in any benefits program at the College, including tuition reimbursement, tuition waiver, health insurance or paid time off.
Pay Rate $14.59/HR Full-Time/Part-Time Part-Time Flex Location Lakeshore Total Hours per week 19 Work Schedule
Monday and Wednesday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00am – 12:30pm
Software Testing Required None Interview Process Requirements None EEO Statement
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE /AA/M/F/D/V
Summary of Essential Functions
1. Assist students who drop-in/intake
2. Assist students during registration
3. Track technology loaned to students
4. Check and update data in PeopleSoft
5. Provide over the phone customer service
6. Provide support at the Lakeshore campus
7. Perform other duties as assigned
Posting Specific Questions - supplemental questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent?
- * Do you have customer service experience?
- * Do you have a working knowledge of Excel and Power Point?
- Cover Letter
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake