Education - PPS School Psychology Full Time Faculty
Position Title Education - PPS School Psychology Full Time Faculty Position Summary
The Metcalf School of Education invites applications for a tenure track faculty appointment in the Pupil Personnel Services ( PPS ) School Psychology program. The faculty member will teach graduate courses in the MS in PPS Psychology program that leads to a PPS credential in school psychology.
• have a terminal degree in school psychology OR an advanced degree and credential in school psychology with a terminal degree in education,
• have a PPS – School Psychology credential,
• have relevant professional experiences,
• be committed to the integration of Christian faith and theology with the field of Education, and
• demonstrate the ability to excel in teaching, scholarship, and service.
The successful candidate will teach 24 units, provide administrative oversight to the program, and engage in relevant scholarship and service to the CBU and professional learning communities.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6200 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- * If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3