Faculty - Academic Fieldwork Coordinator, Department of Occupational Therapy
Pace University’s College of Health Professions invites applications for a Full-Time Academic Fieldwork Coordinator Position at a rank of Assistant Clinical Professor or Associate Clinical Professor to join our faculty at the Pleasantville Campus.
The College of Health Professions is a thriving academic community within a University that is ranked #1 among private, four-year colleges for upward economic mobility by Harvard University’s Opportunity Insights. Pace University was also recently ranked #4 in "Top 10 Colleges Deserving Recognition for their Response to COVID-19" in College Magazine.
- We seek a non-tenure track faculty member to teach in our Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (OT) Program. Candidates should have expertise in Mental Health, Physical Rehabilitation, or Pediatrics.
* The Academic Fieldwork Coordinator must be licensed or eligible for NY OT licensure.
Responsibilities include developing, implementing, and evaluating fieldwork education program and policies; establishing and maintaining quality clinical affiliations and contracts; collaborating with faculty, students, staff, and fieldwork educators to ensure that fieldwork experiences meet the Program’s objectives; ensuring all aspects of fieldwork compliant with ACOTE requirements; placing, monitoring, and supervising fieldwork students in the field; teaching, student advisement and research supervision; and service to the Program, College, University, and Community as well as support of Pace University’s mission.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- An earned doctoral degree in OT or related field from an institution accredited by a USDE-recognized regional accrediting body. Individuals near completion of a doctoral degree may be considered.
- A minimum of three years clinical experience.
- Prior experience as a clinical fieldwork educator or coordinator.
- Teaching experience in a higher education setting. Experience in teaching hybrid or online courses is a plus.
- Excellent networking, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity, inclusiveness, and actively promote diversity.
How to apply:
For application submission instructions, please visit https://careers.pace.edu/postings/17008. Review of applications will begin immediately, and applications received by 02/15/2021 are guaranteed consideration.
CHP is committed to increasing the diversity of the campus community. Candidates who have experience working with a diverse range of faculty, staff and students, and who can contribute to the climate of inclusivity, are encouraged to identify their experiences in these areas. Pace University is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Pleasantville
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Pleasantville
- Occupational Therapy Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Pleasantville
- Other Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Pleasantville