Director of Health Informatics
Pace University College of Health Professions invites applications for a Director of Health Informatics. This is a full-time faculty position (non-tenure track) located on the New York City Campus. Academic rank and salary is commensurate with educational preparation and experience.
The College of Health Professions is a thriving academic community within a University that is ranked #1 among private, four-year colleges for upward economic mobility by Harvard University’s Opportunity Insights. Pace University was also recently ranked #4 in "Top 10 Colleges Deserving Recognition for their Response to COVID-19" in College Magazine.
The College of Health Professions is a multidisciplinary health college that has successfully launched nine new programs in the past five years. Most recently the College has developed a fully online Master’s degree in Health Informatics and now seeks an innovative and experienced health informatics expert to direct the program.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., informatics, artificial intelligence, computer science, statistics, biostatistics, bioinformatics, machine learning etc.)
- Three or more years of graduate teaching experience
- Academic administrative experience
- Online teaching experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is doctorally qualified
- Is PMP certified
- Has interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary experience
- Has online instructional design experience
- Has academic leadership experience or the desire for mentorship to a leadership role.
- Shares a deep commitment to effective teaching, developing innovative courses, and mentoring students and faculty.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusiveness and actively promotes diversity.
- Will engage in professional service within the University and beyond.
How to apply
To apply, visit https://careers.pace.edu/postings/17010. Review of applications will begin immediately, and applications received by 02/15/2021 are guaranteed consideration.
The College of Health Professions is committed to increasing the diversity of the campus community. Candidates who have experience working with a diverse range of faculty, staff and students, and who can contribute to the climate of inclusivity, are encouraged to identify their experiences in these areas. Pace University is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City
- Other Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City
- Statistics Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in New York City