Specialized Teaching Faculty-Open Rank
Open Rank Specialized Teaching Faculty Positions
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
The Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign seeks energetic and student-oriented individuals for Specialized Teaching Faculty positions-Teaching Professor (all ranks -Assistant/Associate/Full Professor) and Lecturer/Senior Lecturer. Teaching Faculty positions are 9 month (Aug 16- May 15; paid over 12 months), full-time academic appointments (non-tenure track). The Department has approximately 600 total undergraduate students. The department resides in the School of Chemical Sciences, within the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. A complete position description can be found at: https://go.illinois.edu/CHBEPositions. In order to ensure full consideration, applications materials (in PDF format only) must be received by February 8, 2021.
The U of I is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled http://go.illinois.edu/EEO that
participates in the federal
e-Verify program and participates in a background check program focused on prior criminal or sexual misconduct history.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Urbana
- Education Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Urbana
- Other Education Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Urbana
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Urbana
- Engineering Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Urbana