Digital Advertising and Marketing Director 998271
The Digital Advertising and Marketing Director will organize Xavier’s digital advertising efforts. We’re looking for a lead generation guru who knows how to define a customer segment, uncover interest through online advertising, convert interest into leads, and coordinate follow-up through comprehensive marketing strategies. An understanding of the technology and opportunities for market segmentation, as well as the ability to analyze and optimize efforts based on data and trends is necessary. Working primarily with our graduate programs, the Digital Advertising and Marketing Director will coordinate with leaders of Xavier’s graduate efforts as well as external agencies who assist Xavier in this work. While digital expertise in critical, the position will coordinate the compressive marketing plan for all of Xavier’s graduate programs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A test and learn mindset for constant lead generation optimization
- SEO and SEM skills.
- Ability to develop email marketing campaigns.
- Ability to create a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Likely five or more years of digital advertising and marketing experience.
- Collaborate closely with the Office of the Graduate School, Enrollment Management, and colleges to understand enrollment goals, align budgets, and develop a comprehensive marketing and advertising plan. Digital advertising strategies will be key to nurturing interest for our on-ground and online graduate programs.
- Create reports and analyze reporting efforts for the measurement of site traffic, leads and revenue generated through marketing segments and campaigns. Manage lead generational across multiple member segments and product offerings.
- Work with a team of internal designers and writers, as well as graduate program experts, to craft digital advertising campaigns. Work with partner organization to help with targeting potential customers, advertising placements, and measurement. This work culminates with SEO/SEM Strategies, Email marketing, Content marketing, and Marketing technologies, and more to drive growth.
- Responsible for driving Inbound Marketing activities delivering results.
- Manages digital agency and call center relationships.
- Collaborate within Xavier’s Office of Marketing and Communication which serves as Xavier’s internal marketing and branding firm while serving as the point of contact for Xavier’s Graduate Programs.
- SEO/SEM Strategy: Work with agency partners and team members to devise and continuously improve SEO/SEM strategy and execution.
- Email Marketing Strategy: Develops and deploys custom, tailored email and drip campaigns.
- External Partner Leadership: Responsible for day-to-day relationship with agency partners for digital initiatives.
- Reporting/Marketing Analytics: Coordinates with vendors and internal team members to produce analytics/reporting on a regular basis and adhoc reports as requested. Deep understanding of Google Analytics and other digital marketing analytics systems.
- Content Marketing: Utilizing reporting/analytics collaborate with Communications Manager and help to define and drive plans for content marketing assets such as blogs, email campaigns, webinars, white papers, infographics, etc.
- Marketing Technology: Understand the workings of CRM and CMS systems. Work with system analysts to maintain campaign tracking and follow-up strategies.
- Budget Management: Lead annual and quarterly planning for the digital advertising by understanding the expense budget, forecasting budgets for the future, and focusing on ROI of dollars spent.
Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To ensure consideration, interested/qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three professional references on Xavier University's website no later than January 26, 2021 .
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Digital Media Not specified Full Time jobs in Cincinnati