Program Assistant - Workforce Development & Basic Studies
Olympic College is recruiting to fill a part-time Program Assistant position within our Workforce Development Division.
The Program Assistant will perform specialized technical and clerical duties in support of this division, in addition to providing students, staff, and/or the public with information and interpretation of policies and activities related to Olympic College programs. The duties of the Workforce Development & Basic Studies
Division include funding options, outreach campaigns, and general Workforce initiatives. This individual will compose written communications, establish and maintain records, and work with technical applications.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Bremerton