Student Event Worker
Posting Job Title
Student Event Worker
Number of openings
Under the supervision of the Athletic Facility & Clinic Coordinator, the Athletic Event Worker will assist in game operations at campus sporting events, and perform other related duties as required.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to perform mathematical calculations and follow oral and written instructions
• Should be knowledgeable and have the ability to successfully perform the duties assigned
• Work well with the public and diverse community members
• Must be able to work flexible hours, split shifts, evenings, and weekends
Required application documents
Please submit a resume with the application.
Hours per Week
Hours and days will vary.
Salary Grade Level
Competitive rate of pay
Overland Park Main Campus
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other factors which cannot be lawfully considered, to the extent specified by applicable federal and state laws.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email Hr@jccc.edu.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc.) refer to the links on our Career page.
Advertised: 12 Jan 2021 Central Standard Time
Applications close: 17 May 2021 Central Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Lenexa
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Lenexa
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Lenexa
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lenexa
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lenexa