Research Coordinator I
Research Coordinator I
Responsible for the administration and coordination of two pragmatic clinical research studies. Duties include:
- Screening and recruiting patients.
- Obtaining informed consent.
- Administering in-person/phone surveys as well as collecting clinical information such as participant blood pressure and biological samples.
- Corresponding with study participants by telephone to schedule appointments and reminder calls for follow-up data collection.
- Monitoring the collection and tracking of participant’s research samples including ensuring proper samples are collected and routed clinical lab for pick up, and correct tests are ordered. Assist in saliva collection from patients.
Data Collection: Collecting, maintaining, and organizing study information using electronic databases.
Education and Communication: Developing and maintaining relationships with clinic personnel at study recruitment sites. Advise patients as to purpose of study and sequence of activities required by the protocols.
Regulatory oversight: Assisting with preparation of study-related documents and maintaining study files for IRB and HIPPA compliance. Ensuring compliance of the research studies.
Fiscal: Working in collaboration with fiscal staff to ensure proper invoicing for study procedures and reimbursements for enrolled patients.
Other: Assisting in all other daily activities of the research studies and program (e.g. preparing mailings, study documents, reports, etc.). Other miscellaneous other duties as assigned.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with REDCap and EPIC is preferred.
Must be highly motivated, a team player, highly attentive to detail and very organized; and must be able to work in a multidisciplinary field and fast-paced environment. Can coordinate multiple tasks and work independently as needed.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position.
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume and a list of references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition will be used to fill multiple positions.
Health Assessment Required: Yes