Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
Provides support and maintenance to the college’s business applications and their integrations. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, proficiency in programming languages and data structures, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
Candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems field or two years experience in computer science field including application development and
- Demonstrated record of continuing education to stay abreast of changing computer science operations.
- Some experience in college environment
Candidates will need to possess the following skills:
- Familiarity with business applications used in a college environment, including Student Information Systems and CRMs, such as Anthology’s Nexus Student and Technolutions’
- Working knowledge of databases, analytics, and SQL programming, in particular Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiarity Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Integration Services (SSIS), data warehousing concepts, and the design and implementation of integration
- Competency with XML constructs and
- Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and
- Experience with securing integration scenarios using appropriate authentication, authorization, non-repudiation, and data encryption
- Understand query, filtering, and report writing for end user
- Think logically, clearly, productively, and under
Candidates will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyze business systems needs working with various levels of end-users to create the logical specifications for software/hardware systems that will provide a solution for the needs of business problems, focused on establishing and maintaining API integrations between
- Performs the research necessary to create technical designs and logical functionality which will ensure that business application systems can be effectively developed and implemented to meet business
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed
- Work with vendors, contractors, and departments to implement new applications and support existing
- Perform unit level and system level testing, coordinate regression and volume testing. Certify results.
- Assist with user acceptance testing, and work with end users gain
- Keep the CEA/SO informed about all projects and assigned
- Keep abreast of related technology by reading articles or attending
Assist in other duties whenever called upon as needed for the good and welfare of the total College ministry.
Apply for Business Systems Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lancaster
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lancaster
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lancaster
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lancaster
- Technology Administration/Other Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lancaster