The Implementation Specialist is responsible for onboarding new ApplyWeb customers by developing online application specifications and configuring ApplyWeb CRM products sold by the ApplyWeb Sales Manager and ApplyWeb Account Managers.
CollegeNET is a privately held technology company headquartered in downtown Portland. Founded in 1979, CollegeNET has been providing technological solutions for higher education and non-profit institutions in scheduling, admissions and recruiting. ApplyWeb services specifically provide support to Admissions departments at colleges and universities. Our work style is empowering, creative and deeply collaborative; expectations are high but reasonable. We value diversity of thought, personality and background, but above all we're looking for people who truly, seriously care about the work. If you're a fan of higher education and the positive effect it can have on the world, then this might be the job you've been looking for!
To learn more about CollegeNET’s admissions products, see https://www.collegenet.com/products/admissions/admissions.html.
- Serve as Project Manager for CollegeNET when onboarding new ApplyWeb customers
- Act as primary technical contact throughout new customer onboarding, coordinating communication with Account Manager as needed
- Coordinates with ApplyWeb development teams to document and implement product best-practices in configuration, training and support
- Works with customers to develop custom online application specifications
- Works with customers to develop CRM products (Admit, Prospect, and Applicant Portal) by identifying customer workflows, recognizing inefficiencies, and applying industry best practices to automate a customized CRM solution
- Assists ApplyWeb Account Managers with CRM issues and upselling implementations
- Provides second-tier support to the ApplyWeb Help Desk on CRM-related issues
- Files Jira bugs and enhancements as needed based off customer feedback; escalates bugs as needed
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Four-year college degree or three years of working experience in a software development environment
- Intermediate- to advanced-level experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Two years of ApplyWeb experience in either a Web Development or Account Manager role
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) and Single Sign On (SSO) infrastructure
- Knowledge of college admissions’ processes, or proven ability to research and become an expert on business processes
- Beautiful offices in the heart of downtown Portland (Fox Tower)
- Top notch health benefits, parking/bus pass, gym reimbursement, and 401k
- Smart, capable co-workers who value a healthy work/life balance
CollegeNET is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.