Researcher 2 Soc Behv Science - (STA006825)
Provides expertise in support of research projects in social science, behavioral science, or humanities, including psychology, sociology, education, etc. Performs advanced testing procedures, data collection, and analysis. Prepares reports. May work with human subjects and contribute to grant proposal development. Ensures experiments are performed according to specifications. May make recommendations to changes in procedure, processes, or experimental design. May prepare and/or edit research papers, proposals and reports.Understands and applies broad theoretical concepts. Develops understanding of relationships among differing fields of specialization. Develops leadership and management skills.Duties: Assignments are difficult and broad requiring originality and ingenuity. May be assisted by lower level personnel.Supervision: Receives minimal supervision conferring with higher levels only in usual situations.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Bachelor's Degree with 3 years experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Psychology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Sociology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston