Assistant Director of Admissions - Graduate Recruitment Specialist
About Salve Regina University:
Salve Regina University, ranked as one of the most transformative colleges in the United States by Money Magazine and among the best regional universities in the north by U.S. News and World Report, is a comprehensive Catholic University located in the scenic coastal community of Newport, Rhode Island. The University's commitment to academic success and personal discovery extends beyond its historic campus into a dynamic world where the application of higher thinking and skill are most valued. Salve Regina offers associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs, graduate certificates, and doctoral programs in humanities, international relations and nursing. Enrollment includes more than 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students from across the U.S. and around the world.
The Assistant Director for Admissions - Graduate Recruitment Specialist is responsible for meeting enrollment targets by recruiting prospective students and facilitating their pathway through the admissions funnel from inquiry to enrollment; utilizing a variety of virtual and in-person tools and activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Assistant Director is a key member of the Enrollment Management team and works closely with other members of the division including the recruitment team, the marketing and communications team, the events team, the Dean of Admissions, and the Vice President for Enrollment Management.
- Develops (in consultation with Enrollment Management leadership) and implements a data driven recruitment plan designed to meet defined goals throughout the enrollment funnel from inquiry to application to enrollment in graduate and continuing studies programs at the University, utilizing a variety of strategies and tactics including, but not limited to:
- Respond to new inquiry in a timely manner through email, telephone, and text communications and social media
- Develop and maintain relationships with external organizations to promote enrollment pipelines
- Lead informational presentations and engaging in one-to-one meetings in person and in virtual settings (i.e. webex, Zoom, Slate CRM, etc.)
- Travel to institutions and organizations to promote the University (i.e. graduate student enrollment fairs)
- Research and participate in virtual recruitment opportunities with institutions and organizations
- Plan and implement programs on and off campus to engage inquiry and applicants and encourage enrollment
- Maintain records in the Slate CRM to track engagement and provide regular reports to institutional leadership and program directors with an emphasis on comparative and predictive data reporting and analysis
- Communicate regularly with faculty and program directors to develop a thorough understanding of academic program offerings, requirements, and benefits
- Coordinate with and respond to the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies and the Office of Academic Affairs as needed
- Must be able to lift and carry recruitment materials and travel extensively
- Must be willing to work some Saturdays, Sundays, and
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties as assigned, including occasional assistance with undergraduate student recruitment as needed.
Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred. A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working with advanced recruitment or CRM systems, preferably in higher education. Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work well under pressure. Strong interpersonal skills required with a positive attitude toward work. Must possess a high regard for diplomacy, loyalty, confidentiality, and punctuality. Must have demonstrated public relations skills with the ability to work effectively with faculty, students and a wide variety of administrative offices. Strong oral and exceptional written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs is required. Ability as a self-starter and problem solver preferred. Must have the ability to work independently and as part of an office team. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Salve Regina University offers generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- health and dental coverage
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- 403B plan
- tuition benefits and more
Salve Regina University strives to provide equal opportunity in employment and education to all employees, students and applicants. No employee, student or applicant shall be discriminated against or harassed on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, age, marital or parental status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal or state law, in the administration of Salve Regina's employment policies, education policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other University administered programs. In accordance with Title IX, it does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any of its educational programs or activities. Salve Regina is also committed to making its programs and campus accessible to its visitors and compliant with all applicable non-discrimination laws.
Applicants must apply online for any open staff and faculty positions by providing a cover-letter and resume. Pre-employment background checks and reference checks are required of successful candidates. Salve Regina University participates in E-verify.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport