University of Idaho
Location: Off Campus Location - Twin Falls County/Twin Falls
Division/College: Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
- Provide administrative support for the University of Idaho
Extension County Office.
- Perform a wide variety of secretarial, receptionist, financial,
and support functions.
- Apply computer program knowledge and applications in developing
and maintaining records, collecting information, and developing,
preparing, producing, and distributing a variety of business
documents that may contain technical, scientific, legal,
administrative, budgetary, and standard information relating to
- Present as the first point of contact in the Extension Office,
which includes, answering the telephone, directing telephone and
walk-in clientele to appropriate faculty, personnel, or program,
responding to routine inquiries and explaining office services to
- Use a variety of computer operations to complete daily
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all cases for all materials
• High school diploma, completion of high school equivalency or GED.
• Bilingual capabilities (English-Spanish).
• Knowledge of University of Idaho Extension programs.
• College degree or coursework in Business Management.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002688P
Posting Date: 01/08/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
In addition to completing the online application, please provide a resume and a letter of qualification addressing the required and preferred qualifications. Applicant review and selection for interview will begin on February 2, 2021. Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.