University of Idaho
Location: Off Campus Location - Twin Falls County/Twin Falls
Division/College: Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $15.95 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Provide office management and oversee workflow of the Twin Falls County Extension office support unit. Plan, coordinate and oversee the day-to-day operations including periodic review of work completed. Provide general office support including financial document processing, budget monitoring, data compilations for reports and the interpretation of University of Idaho and Twin Falls County rules, regulations and procedures. Assist in the development of University of Idaho educational program resources, marketing, registration, coordination and set-up of workshops and seminars. Perform a wide variety of secretarial support and/or administrative support functions; perform related work.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in office management, business or a related field OR at least 2 years’ experience providing administrative support.
• Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
• Experience with UI Banner system including VandalWeb, ChromeRiver and Argos software.
• Experience in a position where interaction with a variety of clientele, faculty and staff was a primary function; motivating people in a friendly and courteous manner, be cheerful, cooperative and tactful; maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to independently solve problems and perform liaison activities in a work setting
• Self-motivated, able to meet multiple deadlines under stressful situations, flexible, and good at conflict resolution.
• Experience using computer software and applications for web design and maintenance, spreadsheet management, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Word, Access and web software. Database experience to enter and retrieve information.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002687P
Posting Date: 01/08/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
In addition to completing the online application, please provide a resume and a letter of qualification addressing the required and preferred qualifications. Applicant review and selection for interview will begin on February 2, 2021. Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.