Research Coordinator I
The Research Coordinator I will coordinate the day-to-day activities of the Texas Mental Health Care Consortium (TCHATT) program under Dr. Laurel Williams. The Research Coordinator will screen, and enroll children and adolescents from partnered schools within the community into the behavioral health medicine services provided by TCHATT. The Research Coordinator will ensure accurate data collection and documentation from all participants and assist with the day to day activities of the program. Position will be in office as well as telecommuting.
- Interviews, screens, and enrolls children and adolescents for TCHATT behavioral health medicine services.
- Explains process and procedures to participants and family members.
- Collects participant information, process and enters information into EPIC, and other databases used by TCHATT.
- May obtain vital signs from patients.
- Collects, processes, and communicates participant paperwork, and school referrals to grant affiliated entities.
- Maintains records and regulatory documents for the research study.
- Participants in weekly team meetings; provides program therapists updates on participants.
- Assists with setting up zoom meetings, and maintaining excellent communication to the program team.
- Orders and communicates supplies and equipment as needed.
- Corresponds and communicates to participant and family members throughout study.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.