University of Idaho
4-H Administrative & AmeriCorps Program Assistant
Division/College: Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $15.70 to $17.00 per hour, depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The administrative assistant (AA) will engage in a wide variety of administrative tasks for 4-H faculty and staff (team) located throughout the state. The AA will provide support through data management, program advertisement, producing a wide variety of documents relating to 4-H programs and other tasks, as needed.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing or similar, or a combination of education and experience totaling 2 years.
• Willingness to travel for program commitments.
• Previous knowledge of UI administrative programs.
• Experience working with national and state 4-H AmeriCorps program.
• Verbal communication skills and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously and be highly detailed and maintain accurate records.
• Ability to independently solve problems and serve as a liaison with other departments and institutions.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
• Ability to lift, carry, and/or otherwise move heavy objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
Posting Number: SP002680P
Posting Date: 01/06/2021
Closing Date: 1/22/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.