University of Idaho
Division/College: Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $15.95 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Part Time
This position combines general administrative support and 4-H YD program support. The administrative assistant (AA) will engage in administrative tasks for 4-H faculty and staff (team) located in Caldwell and Boise. The AA will provide a wide variety of secretarial, budget management, and support functions for the faculty and staff to deliver 4-H YD programs to youth and families.
The AA will apply computer program knowledge and applications in developing and maintaining records, collecting information, developing, preparing, and producing a wide variety of documents, including reports, for 4-H YD programs.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree and two years of related experience.
• Experience working with youth organization(s).
• Knowledge of the University of Idaho Extension and 4-H YD.
• Organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
• Experience maintaining accuracy and performing detailed work.
• Familiarity with online budget and tracking systems.
• Work professionally with people from a wide variety of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
• Ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish.
• Possess advanced computer skills such as experience using Qualtrics; database experience to enter and retrieve information.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Ability to lift, carry, and/or otherwise move items up to 50 pounds (chairs, tables, heavy boxes, supplies, luggage, etc.)
Posting Number: SP002682P
Posting Date: 01/06/2021
Closing Date: 1/22/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.