Adjunct Faculty - Health & Exercise Science
The Department of Health & Exercise Science at Rowan University invites applications for adjunct teaching positions. Courses may be face-to-face and/or online undergraduate and graduate level courses in Exercise Science (e.g., kinesiology, exercise physiology, basic nutrition) and health related areas (e.g. community and public health). Programs within The Department of Health and Exercise Science can be found at: https://academics.rowan.edu/shp/departments/hes/programs/index.html
Qualified candidates must have previous experience teaching in the above and other related to health and exercise science areas. Previous teaching experience at the college level is preferred. An MA or MS degree in a closely related field is required for undergraduate courses. A PhD or other terminal degree is required for any MA/MS course.
The Department of Health and Exercise Science will accept applications throughout the year. When a teaching vacancy occurs, the Department will consider the submitted applications to staff courses.
Candidates must submit the following items:
- curriculum vita
- three references
- graduate transcripts
- any other relevant material (including previous teaching and student evaluations)
Positions are dependent on funding and current need; thus applications will be screened on a rolling basis. Applications will be retained for future need if immediate openings are not available. Please feel free to contact Greg Biren, PhD, Chair, Health & Exercise Science at 856-256-4500 ext. 53728 or email at email@example.com .
Advertised: Jan 6 2021 Eastern Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Nutrition Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro