Customer Service Rep 2 - (STA006811)
Receives and responds to the more difficult customer inquiries and complaints in person, by telephone and/or email. Investigates and researches complaints and participates in negotiating solutions. Conducts proactive customer services activities, and may conduct periodic surveys to assess the effectiveness of the program.
- Handles more difficult questions and issues; provides general information; verifies information; and refers individuals to applicable office or department for further assistance as needed.
- May serve as team lead for lower level customer service representatives, including coordinating entries in call center tracking database, ensuring vendor notification and resolution of issues.
- Accepts and processes requests for official university information or documents; provides instructions on how to obtain university information or documents.
- Investigates complaints from customers and participates in negotiating solutions.
- Conducts proactive customer service activities inside and outside the department.
- May be involved in the release of information to, other universities or external agencies.
- May handle money received as payment for processing forms.
- May conduct periodic customer satisfaction surveys, prepare reports, and other departmental projects.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 3 years experience.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.