Associate Director, Integrated Enrollment Services - (STA006762)
Administers one or more functions in Enrollment Services, which includes customer service and integrated delivery service systems, including customer service and integrated delivery systems.
- Develop, plan and implement department initiatives for customer
service and enrollment services missions and goals.
- Oversee the day to day operations of one or more centers within
the department; recommend, implement, and administer methods and
procedures to enhance operational effectiveness and
- Foster and manage relationships with campus partners, academic
colleges and local community to promote UH enrollment.
- Direct activities and supervise professional and support staff;
sets priorities and assign duties for special projects.
- Lead the development, analysis and reporting of student
learning outcomes and related activities to support planning
- Address student enrollment issues by offering solutions through
the use of academic; financial and campus resource. Alerts the
Executive Director, IES of systemic concerns for resolution.
- In absence of the Executive Director, IES, provide leadership
to the unit and represents on college committees, and at university
meeting, state events and national conferences.
- Performs other job-related duties as required
Master's Degree and 5 years experience.
Requires application of advance principles, techniques and theory in a professional discipline or a thorough general business management knowledge. Knowledge of this level is typically obtained through a formal, directly job-related
Master's degree or an equivalent in-depth formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed.