Tenure-Track Position in Marketing
Specialty or Subdiscipline
Quantitative modeling, preference goes to candidates in the areas of pricing, sales, business marketing, and customer relationship marketing.Basic Qualifications
Candidates must have completed Ph.D. or equivalent from an AACSB-International accredited university in Marketing or related fields. Candidates must have an established research record in quantitative modeling or related areas, and have demonstrated excellence in teaching at the undergraduate and/or graduate level. Ph.D. must be completed or near completion by start date.Responsibilities A. Maintaining a program of research leading to high-quality publications.
B. Teaching graduate and undergraduate courses in marketing and fulfilling the responsibilities associated with those courses.
C. Providing services to the Department, University, profession, and/or community.
Interested applicants should fill out an application and submit
the following documents plus contact information for three or more
(1) a cover letter clearly stating the applicant’s interest in Santa Clara University,
(2) a vita,
(3) a statement of research and teaching interests,
(4) examples of peer-reviewed scholarship,
(5) evidence of undergraduate and/or graduate teaching effectiveness, and contact
information (name, email and phone number) of three professional references.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed until the position is filled. Please note that once you submit your materials you will no longer be able to access your application materials and your application will be locked. Questions about these positions may be directed to the Search Committee Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cover Letter
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Research Statement
4. Teaching Statement
5. Example of scholarship
6. Evidence of teaching excellence/performance
7. Three professional referencesWork Authorization: A foreign national who is appointed to a tenured or tenure-track faculty position is eligible for sponsorship by Santa Clara University. About Us
Santa Clara University is a comprehensive Jesuit, Catholic university located in California’s Silicon Valley, offering its 8,800 students rigorous undergraduate curricula in arts and sciences, business, and engineering, plus master’s, Ph.D., and law degrees.EEO Statement Santa Clara University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion, and, in this spirit, particularly welcomes applications from women, persons of color, and members of historically underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected category in accordance with applicable law. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Santa Clara University annually collects information about campus crimes and other reportable incidents in accordance with the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. To view the Santa Clara University report, please go to the Campus Safety Services website. To request a paper copy please call Campus Safety at (408) 554-4441. The report includes the type of crime, venue, and number of occurrences.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Santa Clara
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Santa Clara
- Marketing & Sales Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Santa Clara