Residence Coordinator - Diversity Initiatives
- Masters Degree in College Student Personnel, Higher Education Administration or related degree.
- Two years experience and at least two academic semesters of residence hall staff experience at the graduate level of higher or related student affairs experience.
- Residence Life Coordinators are required to live in an on campus apartment and be available irregular hours, extended work days, on-call emergencies, and weekends. This person is also designated as essential personnel and is required to be present for emergency situations.
- Due to the nature of the position and/or position responsibilities this position shall be subject to drug/alcohol testing in accordance with University Policy Statement 67.
Please provide your cover letter, resume, and three professional references including name, title, phone number and e-mail address. A copy of your transcript(s) may be attached to your application (if available). However, original transcripts are required prior to hire. Please attach ALL required documents under the "Resume/CV" section of your application. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
LSU Values Diversity Diversity is fundamental to LSU’s mission. The university is committed to creating and maintaining a living and learning environment that embraces individual difference. Cultural inclusion is of highest priority. LSU recognizes achieving international prominence depends on the human spirit, participation, and dedicated work of the entire university community. The LSU Strategic Plan will be realized by bringing together diverse ideas, perspectives, skills, and talents of the nation’s preeminent scholars, brightest students, and leading higher education professionals. Through its Commitment to Community, LSU strives to create an inclusive, respectful, and intellectually challenging climate that embraces individual difference in race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion/spirituality, socioeconomic status, disability, family or marital status, genetic information, veteran’s status, experiences, opinions, and ideas. LSU proactively cultivates and sustains a campus environment that values open dialogue, cooperation, shared responsibility, mutual respect, and cultural competence—the driving forces that enrich and enhance cutting-edge research, first-rate teaching, and engaging community outreach activities. To learn more, visit LSU Together at https://lsu.edu/together/ Louisiana State University is an exceptional university committed to serving its state, the nation, and the world through education, research, and public service. Located in one of America’s most beautiful and unique locations, LSU is a community of scholars and professionals committed to opportunity without restrictions that are based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Additional Position Information:An offer of employment is contingent on a satisfactory pre-employment background check. LSU offers outstanding benefits to eligible employees and their dependents including health, life, dental, and vision insurance; flexible spending accounts; retirement options; various leave options; paid holidays; wellness benefits; tuition exemption for qualified positions; training and development opportunities; employee discounts; and more! Questions or concerns can be directed to the LSU Human Resources Management Office at 225-578-8200 or emailed HR@lsu.edu
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Baton Rouge
- Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Baton Rouge
- Minority & Multicultural Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Baton Rouge
- Residence Life Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Baton Rouge