Emergency Management Specialist - (STA006791)
Assists in the development, coordination and administration of university emergency preparedness programs and business continuity of operations planning.
- Assists with the development, implementation and periodic review of campus emergency management plans and programs.
- Coordinates emergency planning across campus. Recommends materials, supplies, processes and procedures.
- Develops training plans, programs and documentation on the topics of emergency management, preparedness, and operational continuity. Conducts regular training and information sessions for the campus community.
- Coordinates campus-wide preparations and activities in the event of an emergency and assists in the implementation and continuity of operations planing programs.
- Complete the maintenance of various communication methods and works with appropriate parties to ensure compliance.
- Maintains a master contact list for emergency response and support within the university community and surrounding areas.
- Is available for 24-hour on-call response during emergencies to perform emergency management functions and related duties.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience. Certification/Licensing: None.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Security Studies Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston