Assistant Professor - Marketing
Tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor in Marketing.
The College of Business Administration at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus, invites academic applicants in marketing. The successful candidate must:
- Possess a Ph.D. or DBA in Marketing or a closely related field from a university accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), or equivalent accredited university (ABD- “All but dissertation” students may be considered at the rank of Instructor with the commitment to obtain the doctorate degree before the end of the first year of appointment)
- Have face-to-face and virtual teaching skills.
- Have an active scholarship and publication agenda in marketing or closely related fields.
- Must be Scholarly Academic (SA) qualified in marketing under AACSB guidelines.
- Be fluent in Spanish or English, preferably in both. If your native language is not Spanish, you must speak and write fluently in English and, at the end of the five-year probation period, you must be able to communicate effectively in Spanish.
- Experience teaching marketing at the university level.
- Professional experience in marketing.
- Publications in marketing in quality peer-reviewed journals.
- American Marketing Association (AMA) Professional Certified Marketer® (PCM®), preferably in Digital Marketing or Content Marketing.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
Tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor in Marketing. The candidate will teach marketing courses in various instructional formats (face-to-face, hybrid, and online), research, publish in marketing in quality peer-reviewed publications, and participate in college-related activities. Tenure-track candidates will have a regular academic load equivalent to 12 credits per semester. It will be distributed between teaching and research/publication in marketing. The successful candidate is expected to develop externally funded and nationally recognized research programs, be committed to excellence in marketing education at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and contribute to other initiatives of the College of Business Administration.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates interested in this position must submit a curriculum vitae; a letter of intent describing how your qualifications and experiences would contribute to institutional success through this position; unofficial transcripts of all university degrees; research agenda with examples of research work and publications; teaching philosophy with supplemental material (teaching portfolio, sample syllabus, teaching evaluations) and a list of three (3) references in an online application in https://sites.google.com/uprm.edu/ademjobs. Candidates who pass the first evaluation will be asked for three (3) reference letters and official academic transcripts. Only complete applications will be evaluated. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the College of Business Administration at UPRM, please visit https://www.uprm.edu/adem/.
University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus
College of Business Administration
Call Box 9000
Mayagüez, Puerto Rico 00681- 9000
Telephone: (787) 832-4040 ext.3800
Fax: (787) 832-5320
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Puerto Rico
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Puerto Rico
- Marketing & Sales Tenured/Tenured Track $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Puerto Rico
- Communications Tenured/Tenured Track $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Puerto Rico
- Digital Media Tenured/Tenured Track $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Puerto Rico