Job Description Summary
The individual identified will assume teaching in team-taught Neuroscience/Physiology (lectures and labs) to first year veterinary students and graduate students. The successful candidate will be expected to develop a scholarly and externally funded research program in the area of his or her expertise, and to work collaboratively with other faculty to develop dynamic, self-sustaining programs at Auburn University.
Minimum qualifications include a PhD degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline at the time employment begins. The successful applicant must also possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work with others in a collegial atmosphere.
Teaching and Post-doctoral experience is strongly encouraged. Expertise in genomics or related disciplines is desired.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Open Until Filled
References required for this position?
If yes, minimum number requested
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting (auemployment.com site)
- Academic Conference
- Agency Referral
- Internal Job Posting
- Personal Referral
- Veterans Assistance Services (Veteran Job Boards, Military Base Services, State Vet Rep, etc.)
- Disability Assistance Services (Disability Job Boards, ABLE Network, Voc-Rehab referral, etc.)
- * Please enter the specifics of the option you selected
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- Statement of Research and/or Goals
- Other Documentation