Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor (Director of Endocrinology Fellowship Training Program)
Baylor College of Medicine and Department Summary:
The Departemnt for Medicine, Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism has 28 faculty members with multiple active research grants from NIH, VA and industry, and a thriving fellowship program with 10 post doctoral fellows. ( www.bcm.edu/departments/medicine/sections-divisions-centers/endocrinology-diabetes-and-metabolism ).
The Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism is seeking to hire a director for our prestigious Fellowship Training Program. This individual will be versed in reaching the acamedic goals of the program and adhearing to all policies and guidelines set by the College. Academic rank commensurate with experience.
- Work closely with the Graduate Medical Education office to ensure all academic requirements are being met.
- Oversee training/rotation schedules amongst all affiliate hospitials.
- Develop relationshihps with affiliate representatives to have streamlined process that focuses on the training programs goals.
- Oversees philanthropic iniatives to achieve desired educational activities for program participants.
- Minimum Education: M.D. or equivalent
- Minimum Job Experience: Related experience required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Administration & Leadership Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Education Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Fellowship Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston