Administrative Assistant - School of Arts and Sciences
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: Administrative Assistant supports learning by providing administrative assistance to the faculty and students of the School of Arts and Sciences.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous administrative/clerical experience in an office setting required. Experience in higher education preferred.
- Proficient computer knowledge, including strong word processing, spreadsheet and database software skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong customer service orientation. Ability to interact with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students and parents.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to use a computer, and interact via telephone, in person and via electronic media.
- Ability to move about campus.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Administration Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Faculty Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora