Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor (Medical Physics)
The Department of Radiation Oncology is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a critical role. The successful candidate will join our existing team of dedicated Medical Physics faculty and will be responsible for supporting quality assurance, machine maintenance and calibration, patient treatment planning and treatment support as well as technology and workflow implementation. This position will also be expected to participate in all aspects of the teaching activities for radiation oncology residents, medical students, medical dosimetrists and radiation therapists. Academic rank commensurate with experience.
Candidates for this position must have a M.S. or Ph.D. in medical physics, engineering, or related physical science. ABR certification in radiation oncology physics is required. Experience with Elekta Linear Accelerators, Monaco and RayStation treatment planning system strongly preferred. Experience with HDR brachytherapy also strongly preferred.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston