Associate Professor of Management and Associate Department Head
The Department of Management and Marketing in the Mike Cottrell College of Business (MCCB) at the University of North Georgia (UNG) invites applicants for the position of Associate Professor of Management and Associate Department Head , tenure-track, beginning with the Fall 2021 semester.
- The successful candidate will teach graduate and undergraduate management courses, such as human resource management, leadership and fundamentals of management in the Department of Management and Marketing; demonstrate a commitment to innovative learning; produce relevant research, including peer-reviewed journal articles, related to her or his teaching discipline; engage with the business community to further the goals of the Mike Cottrell College of Business; and embrace an enthusiastic commitment to management education.
- The successful candidate for this position is expected to serve as associate department head for management faculty within the Department. The duties for this position include faculty supervision, conducting meetings of the management faculty, overseeing management programs, and performance evaluation of faculty, etc. The position entails course reduction and additional stipend beyond the base salary.
- A PhD or DBA in management or in business with a primary focus area of human resource management, preferably from an AACSB-accredited institution, is required at time of hire.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who have a record of teaching and research in the areas of human resources management and leadership.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega
- Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega
- Other Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega