Assistant - Associate Professor of Marketing/Logistics
The Department of Management and Marketing in the Mike Cottrell College of Business (MCCB) at the University of North Georgia (UNG) invites applicants for the position of assistant or associate professor of marketing with a focus in logistics, tenure-track, beginning with the Fall 2021 semester.
- The successful candidate will teach graduate and undergraduate logistics and marketing courses in the Department of Management and Marketing; demonstrate a commitment to innovative learning and the ability to produce relevant research, including peer-reviewed journal articles, related to her or his teaching discipline.
- A PhD or DBA in marketing or in business with primary focus areas of logistics and marketing, preferably from an AACSB-accredited institution, is required at time of hire.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who have a record of teaching and research in the areas of logistics and marketing. Interest in teaching business analytics, particularly related to logistics, is a plus.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will be expected to engage with the logistics community to build strong relationships, engage students in activities in the industry, and otherwise work to build a leading program in logistics at UNG.
- The position may be an endowed position, depending on funding availability.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega
- Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega
- Other Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Dahlonega