Senior Operations Analyst
GENERAL SUMMARY:The Senior Operations Analyst (Sales Automation) will focus on design solution and automation leveraging sales cloud technology (Salesforce) to introduce the AI Technology within our overall commercial process. This position will partner with project leaders to design and implement AI models and participate in the design phase with cross functional business leaders. You will understand the basics of how different types of AI work and the data sets that will be deployed with them. You manage and participate in the overall road map and consult with business leaders to ensure the direction aligns with the strategic vision of commercial leadership. You will then monitor, analyze and evaluate performance and results and provide and implement recommendations for optimization to improve performance benchmarks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and communication the needs of the business and communicate this information back to the technical teams
- Build and develop datasets and dashboards in Salesforce Einstein Analytics, as an example
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Document business use cases to be evaluated by the development teams
- Lead a project to implement Einstein or other AI models at various points within the sales funnel
- Work independently with functional teams to define, document and development requirements
- Coordinate UAT testing, documentation and enablement of new and updated functionality
- Manage the day to day administration of the Sales Automation system
- Lead system administration functions, oversight and configuration for enterprise marketing management system, as well as other related marketing and enrollment-related systems.
- Maximize technology stack effectiveness, database growth initiatives, and coordinate in reporting and analytics initiatives.
- Strategically identify and implement new customer experience related processes to ensure that all prospects, applicants, and students have the best expected experience in accordance with industry and organizational standards.
- Have visibility into production and support lead management, including forms, emails, nurture programs and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Lead management operations includes lead capture strategies and alignment, lead scoring/nurturing, lead lifecycle and lead conversion
- Operational oversight and implementation for system integration touch points and ongoing marketing activities; including data integrity, operational efficiency and system triage.
- Evaluate efficiency and other operational value of new enrollment technology and marketing systems.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system performance, user assistance, and operational issues.
- Translate and implement existing processes or create and launch new business processes.
- Work directly with external vendors to ensure consistent business operations.
- Lead periodic system performance audits and plan revision strategies when appropriate.
- Identify areas to increase customer-centric value and improve marketing and enrollment-return-on-investment for the business.
- Support the day-to-day execution of marketing activities and campaigns across multiple channels and across multiple institutions via the enterprise marketing management system.
- Champions new technology/process innovation around Enrollment platform for reducing lead costs, enhancing the Prospect/Student experience, and streamlining processes.
- Identifies and helps implement technologies, in partnership with IT, to drive higher revenue through enhanced ROI.
- Present commercial operations metrics to executives along with strategic recommendation to maximize sales effectiveness
- Work directly with IT to ensure prompt resolution on critical items and develop long term strategic solutions to existing and future opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, technology or related. Master’s degree desired.
- 5-7 years of related experience, with background in marketing principles, and exposure to database management, marketing automation systems and customer relationship management systems is required
- Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce products (Einstein specifically) and Marketo applications is required
- Knowledge in SQL, HTML, Visual Studio, Google Analytics, Tableau a plus
- The ideal candidate would be a resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual willing to be flexible and adapt to changing requirements when needed.
- Candidates must have strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills; must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand of the Agile framework is desired
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Columbia