Adjunct Faculty for Associate Degree Nursing Program:
Foundations, Medical /Surgical, Pediatrics and Maternal Child
Reports To and Evaluated by
Dean of Nursing and Health Science
Requirements include: Master’s degree in nursing; Illinois RN
licensure; 2 years clinical experience.
Minimum 1 year previous teaching experience in either didactic or
Instruct small student groups at affiliated clinical sites
throughout Chicago and nearby suburbs, or occasional didactic
instruction as faculty substitute. Classes meet at various times
Specific Job Duties
Provide student instruction and supervision for selected group of
clients using the nursing process, current patient safety standards
and institutional policies/procedures
• Utilize course syllabus, approved textbooks and supplemental
• Adhere to course meeting times and location, including
orientation(s) and simulation laboratory on campus
• Maintain grade book
• Take and submit attendance, as required
• Facilitate electronic and other communication between students,
staff, program director
Desired Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you learn about this employment opportunity?
- Morton 'careers' website
- Internal posting
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed jobs
- newspaper/trade journal
- * What is the highest degree completed?
- H.S. Diploma
- * Do you have, or will you have on the day of employment, a
current Illinois Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure?
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Evaluations (for Faculty)
- Specialized Certifications